Date and time
Starts on Wednesday, July 12, 11:00 AM EST
About this event
The American Gastroenterological Association suggests that 60-70 million Americans are suffering from gastrointestinal (GI) diseases that can create serious disruptions to their daily life. We’ll explore the crucial role that gut health plays in overall well-being, covering the latest research on gut health and how it impacts physical and mental health. Utilizing real client scenarios, we will fill your coaching toolbox with practical tips and tricks to help your clients with digestive disorders become healthier and happier humans.
By the end of the webinar, you can expect to have confidence in coaching clients with digestive challenges through a deeper understanding of gut health and enhanced practical tools to leverage with your clients to optimize their gut health and achieve their health and wellness goals!
This webinar is approved for 1-CEU by the NBHWC – you will receive the quiz after the webinar. All ticket sales go towards the Rita & Gene Presman Memorial Scholarship Program – we’re committed to ensuring that cost is never a barrier to anyone who wants to become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. Please note that members of the YourCoach Coaching Community can attend this webinar (and receive CEUs) at no cost.
Relevant Content Area for NBC-HWCs:
Related to one or more competency areas required for the practice of health and wellness coaching: Content Area 2: Coaching Process
Related to health and wellness coaching subspecialties, including but not limited to: Digital coaching skills and Coaching in healthcare
Frequently asked questions
– How many CEUs can I get for this course?
– This course is approved for 1 CEU by the NBHWC – you can obtain the CEU by attending this event and filling out the post-webinar quiz.
– Can I attend the event if I don’t need CEUs?
– Absolutely, you can attend at no cost. Please pick the General Admission – NO CEUs ticket
– How can I join the event?
– You will receive an email with the meeting link on the day of the event. You will also be able to join via this Eventbrite page.