Date and time
Starts on Wednesday, August 9, – 12:00 PM EST
About this event
Did you know the National Sleep Foundation reports that 50 to 70 million adults in the US have a sleep disorder? In this webinar, we will explore the importance of sleep health for overall well-being, covering the latest research on sleep and how it impacts physical and mental health. Using real client scenarios, we’ll also delve into practical strategies and coaching skills you can utilize with your clients to help them improve sleep health, including lifestyle modifications and behavioral changes. By the end of the webinar, coaches can expect to have a deep understanding of sleep health and how to support their clients in improving their sleep quality and duration, leading to enhanced quality of life.
This webinar is approved for 1-CEU by the NBHWC – you will receive the quiz after the webinar. All ticket sales go towards the Rita & Gene Presman Memorial Scholarship Program – we’re committed to ensuring that cost is never a barrier to anyone who wants to become a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. Please note that members of the YourCoach Coaching Community can attend this webinar (and receive CEUs) at no cost.
Relevant Content Area for NBC-HWCs:
Related to one or more competency areas required for the practice of health and wellness coaching: Content Area 2: Coaching Process
Related to health and wellness coaching subspecialties, including but not limited to: Digital coaching skills and Coaching in healthcare
Frequently asked questions
– How many CEUs can I get for this course?
– This course is approved for 1 CEU by the NBHWC – you can obtain the CEU by attending this event and filling out the post-webinar quiz.
– Can I attend the event if I don’t need CEUs?
– Absolutely, you can attend at no cost. Please pick the General Admission – NO CEUs ticket
– How can I join the event?
– You will receive an email with the meeting link on the day of the event. You will also be able to join via this Eventbrite page.